WRAP HYDRATANT

Moisture Purity Mask

Hydrates & Purifies

This microfiber mask has excellent adhesion on the face to efficiently deliver its active ingredients to the heart of the skin. A simple and... expand_more

This microfiber mask has excellent adhesion on the face to efficiently deliver its active ingredients to the heart of the skin. A simple and effective gesture to rediscover a hydrated and purified skin.

€4.40

Free delivery from €49.00 purchase

  • Type de produit : Sheet mask

    Sheet mask

  • Skin Type : All skin types

    All skin types

  • Bénéfice principal 1 : Moisturizing

    Moisturizing

  • Application : 1 to 2 times a week

    1 to 2 times a week

 
WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT

WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT WRAP HYDRATANT
WRAP HYDRATANT

WRAP HYDRATANT

€4.40

This microfiber mask is an ally for men’s skin, lacking in moisture.

In an instant, its potent serum, composed of moisturizing, purifying and soothing ingredients, penetrates the heart of the epidermis for a visibly hydrated and purified skin.

Non-oily & non-sticky texture.

Dermatologist-tested.

Hyaluronic Acid: Retains water in the cellular structure, replumps and helps restore skin elasticity

Collagen: This active ingredient is well-known for visibly improving skin firmness

Aloe Vera: Composed of 99% water, this plant concentrates in its remaining 1% a large quantity of essential vitamins and minerals. It rehydrates the skin, soothes and stimulates cell renewal

Volcanic Ash: Purifies and frees the skin of impurities while preserving its hydrolipidic film

Vitamin E & β-Glucan: These potent anti-oxidants block the action of free radicals generated by pollution and the sun, while strengthening the hydrolipidic film

CoQ10: Works in synergy with vitamin E to protect the skin from oxidative stress and to delay skin aging

Common Purslane: It maintains moisture of the skin barrier

Witch Hazel & Anise: Two active ingredients with astringent properties that visibly tighten the appearance of pores

INGREDIENTS INCI/CTFA: AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN, VOLCANIC ASH, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, ILLICIUM VERUM (ANISE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, UBIQUINONE, XANTHAN GUM, POLYSORBATE 80, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2 -HEXANEDIOL, PROPANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BETA-GLUCAN, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LINALOOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE.

As there can be eventual modifications in our formulas, please revert to the list of ingredients on the product packaging as being true and authentic.

A microfiber mask with a second skin effect for a moment of freshness.

Apply the mask to a clean and dry face. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask and allow the serum to penetrate until completely absorbed. No need to rinse.

Rebalanced in water, skin is fresh and resourced without tightness. The face has a matified finish, with no shine.

Skin feels hydrated, without tightness

Complexion is luminous & healthy

Skin feels soothed

Self-evaluation test on 20 men (25 - 60 years) after 3 weeks

This microfiber mask is an ally for men’s skin, lacking in moisture.

In an instant, its potent serum, composed of moisturizing, purifying and soothing ingredients, penetrates the heart of the epidermis for a visibly hydrated and purified skin.

Non-oily & non-sticky texture.

Dermatologist-tested.

Hyaluronic Acid: Retains water in the cellular structure, replumps and helps restore skin elasticity

Collagen: This active ingredient is well-known for visibly improving skin firmness

Aloe Vera: Composed of 99% water, this plant concentrates in its remaining 1% a large quantity of essential vitamins and minerals. It rehydrates the skin, soothes and stimulates cell renewal

Volcanic Ash: Purifies and frees the skin of impurities while preserving its hydrolipidic film

Vitamin E & β-Glucan: These potent anti-oxidants block the action of free radicals generated by pollution and the sun, while strengthening the hydrolipidic film

CoQ10: Works in synergy with vitamin E to protect the skin from oxidative stress and to delay skin aging

Common Purslane: It maintains moisture of the skin barrier

Witch Hazel & Anise: Two active ingredients with astringent properties that visibly tighten the appearance of pores

INGREDIENTS INCI/CTFA: AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN, VOLCANIC ASH, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, ILLICIUM VERUM (ANISE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, UBIQUINONE, XANTHAN GUM, POLYSORBATE 80, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2 -HEXANEDIOL, PROPANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BETA-GLUCAN, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LINALOOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE.

As there can be eventual modifications in our formulas, please revert to the list of ingredients on the product packaging as being true and authentic.

A microfiber mask with a second skin effect for a moment of freshness.

Apply the mask to a clean and dry face. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Remove the mask and allow the serum to penetrate until completely absorbed. No need to rinse.

Rebalanced in water, skin is fresh and resourced without tightness. The face has a matified finish, with no shine.

Skin feels hydrated, without tightness

Complexion is luminous & healthy

Skin feels soothed

Self-evaluation test on 20 men (25 - 60 years) after 3 weeks

reassurance-livraison-provisoire.png L’astuce beauté de Mi-Ryung

Apply the Wrap Hydratant once a week for a hydration boost. Before use, place the sachet in the refrigerator for 5 minutes for an intense cooling effect.

Mi-Ryung Beilvert,
Qiriness Founder

Complete your skincare routine

Join the Qiriness community

  • Secure payment
  • Free standard delivery from 49€ of purchase
  • Your loyalty rewarded
  • Your personalized samples offered
  • Free gift box