CARESSE APRÈS-SOLEIL

Detoxifying & Sublimating Soothing After-Sun Lotion

Soothes and intensely moisturizes skin exposed to the sun

Its detoxifying and tan-enhancing ingredients help fight against the harmful effects of the sun while offering a luminous and long-lasting tan.... expand_more

Its detoxifying and tan-enhancing ingredients help fight against the harmful effects of the sun while offering a luminous and long-lasting tan. The skin feels supple, soft and satiny.

€25.90
€15.54 Save 40%

Free delivery from €49.00 purchase

  • Type de produit : Cream

    Cream

  • Skin Type : Body

    Body

  • Bénéfice principal 1 : Soothing

    Soothing

  • Application : Day

    Day

 
  • -40%
Caresse Après-Soleil
Caresse Après-Soleil
Caresse Après-Soleil
Caresse Après-Soleil

Caresse Après-Soleil
Caresse Après-Soleil
Caresse Après-Soleil
Caresse Après-Soleil

CARESSE APRÈS-SOLEIL

€25.90
€15.54 Save 40%

Caresse Après-Soleil soothes and intensely moisturizes skin exposed to the sun. Its detoxifying and tan-enhancing ingredients help fight against the harmful effects of the sun while offering a luminous and long-lasting tan. 

This melting lotion, with Aloe vera and Peppermint extracts, soothes and intensely moisturizes skin exposed to the sun and provides an instant sensation of freshness and well-being. 

Thanks to its detoxifying properties, it completes the action of the protective Caresse Soleil Suprême sun cares and helps fight against the harmful effects of the sun. 

The skin feels supple, soft and satiny. The tan is more intense, even and luminous, and lasts longer. 

This treatment care is adapted to all skin types. 

Alcohol-free.

Dermatologist-tested Why « detox » in After-Sun care? 

During sun exposure, rays of light generate a high quantity of free radicals, which can cause cellular damage and release toxins. These toxins have a direct impact on the skin, promoting premature aging, loss of radiance or dehydration. Caresse Après-Soleil acts in two steps: by fighting against free radicals and by activating cellular detoxification mechanisms. Consequentially, acting during sun exposure gradually eliminates free radicals and toxins, thus limiting their damaging effects on the skin.

Aloe vera: Composed of 99% water, this plant concentrates a large amount of essential vitamins and minerals in the remaining 1%. It rehydrates skin warmed by the sun and optimizes skin regeneration by stimulating cell renewal

Cresson sprouts: The sprouts of this Swiss plant are very concentrated in phytonutrients and active molecules. They help activate the cellular detoxification process of the skin while providing a strong antioxidant protective effect

Fermented seed: Produced by a cold fermentation process, this active ingredient specifically reduces inflammation caused by UV rays and reinforces the skin barrier

Tyrosine/Sesame/Tamanu Complex: Tyrosine, the key enzyme of melanogenesis, promotes the natural color of the skin. It is placed at the heart of a complex of Tamanu and Sesame oils that help protect the skin from UV rays

Peppermint: In addition to its soothing properties, it replaces alcohol in formulas to bring an immediate fresh effect

INGREDIENTS INCI/CFTA: AQUA (WATER), COCOS NUCIFREA (COCONUT) OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF WATER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERETH-26, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN STEARATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, ALLANTOIN, TYROSINE, PHASEOLUS RADIATUS SEED EXTRACT, CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLLUM SEED OIL, LEPIDIUM SATIVUM SPROUT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CARBOMER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL.

Our formulas may be subject to change, so please also refer to the list of ingredients on the product packaging, which is the only proof of authenticity.

This light and melting lotion is quickly absorbed into the skin and spreads easily. Non-sticky, it provides an immediate fresh effect. Its fresh, summery scent with notes of citrus, lotus and white tea is a real sensorial escape.

Apply generously on the body after sun exposure.

Sunburns are immediately soothed. The skin is rehydrated, regenerated and comfortable. The tan is luminous and even, lasting longer.

Skin is soothed and regenerated

Skin is supple, soft and satiny

Tan looks more intense, sublimated and long-lasting

Self-assessment test on 21 women (18 to 65 years old)

Caresse Après-Soleil soothes and intensely moisturizes skin exposed to the sun. Its detoxifying and tan-enhancing ingredients help fight against the harmful effects of the sun while offering a luminous and long-lasting tan. 

This melting lotion, with Aloe vera and Peppermint extracts, soothes and intensely moisturizes skin exposed to the sun and provides an instant sensation of freshness and well-being. 

Thanks to its detoxifying properties, it completes the action of the protective Caresse Soleil Suprême sun cares and helps fight against the harmful effects of the sun. 

The skin feels supple, soft and satiny. The tan is more intense, even and luminous, and lasts longer. 

This treatment care is adapted to all skin types. 

Alcohol-free.

Dermatologist-tested Why « detox » in After-Sun care? 

During sun exposure, rays of light generate a high quantity of free radicals, which can cause cellular damage and release toxins. These toxins have a direct impact on the skin, promoting premature aging, loss of radiance or dehydration. Caresse Après-Soleil acts in two steps: by fighting against free radicals and by activating cellular detoxification mechanisms. Consequentially, acting during sun exposure gradually eliminates free radicals and toxins, thus limiting their damaging effects on the skin.

Aloe vera: Composed of 99% water, this plant concentrates a large amount of essential vitamins and minerals in the remaining 1%. It rehydrates skin warmed by the sun and optimizes skin regeneration by stimulating cell renewal

Cresson sprouts: The sprouts of this Swiss plant are very concentrated in phytonutrients and active molecules. They help activate the cellular detoxification process of the skin while providing a strong antioxidant protective effect

Fermented seed: Produced by a cold fermentation process, this active ingredient specifically reduces inflammation caused by UV rays and reinforces the skin barrier

Tyrosine/Sesame/Tamanu Complex: Tyrosine, the key enzyme of melanogenesis, promotes the natural color of the skin. It is placed at the heart of a complex of Tamanu and Sesame oils that help protect the skin from UV rays

Peppermint: In addition to its soothing properties, it replaces alcohol in formulas to bring an immediate fresh effect

INGREDIENTS INCI/CFTA: AQUA (WATER), COCOS NUCIFREA (COCONUT) OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF WATER, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERETH-26, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN STEARATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, ALLANTOIN, TYROSINE, PHASEOLUS RADIATUS SEED EXTRACT, CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLLUM SEED OIL, LEPIDIUM SATIVUM SPROUT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CARBOMER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL.

Our formulas may be subject to change, so please also refer to the list of ingredients on the product packaging, which is the only proof of authenticity.

This light and melting lotion is quickly absorbed into the skin and spreads easily. Non-sticky, it provides an immediate fresh effect. Its fresh, summery scent with notes of citrus, lotus and white tea is a real sensorial escape.

Apply generously on the body after sun exposure.

Sunburns are immediately soothed. The skin is rehydrated, regenerated and comfortable. The tan is luminous and even, lasting longer.

Skin is soothed and regenerated

Skin is supple, soft and satiny

Tan looks more intense, sublimated and long-lasting

Self-assessment test on 21 women (18 to 65 years old)

reassurance-livraison-provisoire.png Mi-Ryung's Beauty Tip

The Caresse Après-Soleil can be applied after sun exposure for a longer-lasting tan.

Mi-Ryung Beilvert,
Qiriness Founder

Complete your skincare routine

WRAP APRÈS-SOLEIL

Refreshing Soothing...

Regular price €5.90 Price €2.95
  • -50%
  • -50%

Your opinions

Some reviews come from

Nombre d'avis : 1
Note moyenne : 5 /5

Francesca B. published the 14/07/2021 following an order made on 30/06/2021

Pas encore utilisé mais j'aime bien les produits de la marque, donc je suis confiante

Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

×

Join the Qiriness community

  • Secure payment
  • Free standard delivery from 49€ of purchase
  • Your loyalty rewarded
  • Your personalized samples offered
  • Free gift box